Welcome!

To honour my first post, I thought I'd better give you an idea of what posts to expect in the future so you keep clicking back and reading what rambles I have published.

I want to share stories of my life with you, how I'm surviving university and coping with life as a student nurse. I want to tell you places I love and food I make and poetry and rambles about life that I write. I want you to learn about my ridiculous shopping habits and what clothes and make up I wear to express myself. I want to talk openly about mental health and sexuality and sex and just break taboos and create good discussions. I want to completely be me.

So if you like the sound of any of that, please keep coming back.

With love,
Lily Alice xo

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18958877/?claim=gjvxbxpvd3t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts